Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chow Chow And Poodle Crossbreed

I will find you 'by Pierre Morel

COMMENT: Morel updates the legendary "Death Wish" in a well made action movie. There is a former secret agent father that his daughter is kidnapped, so begins the hunt for culprits based shoot, kill, destroy. The action scenes are really in effect and the camera is well used and Neeson in the role of a young Charles Bronson is on the ball. Well maybe not a masterpiece but I found it particularly enjoyable. Rating: 6 / 7

CAST: Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Leland Orser, Jon Gries, David Warshofsky, Holly Valance, Katie Cassidy, Xander Berkeley, Olivier Rabourdin, GĂ©rard Watkins

PLOT: to find her daughter, ended a trip to Paris in the hands of a criminal organization, an ex-secret agent is forced to field all his experience and his relentless ferocity in a fight without quarter and without mercy.

QUOTE: "I do not know who you are, I do not know what you want. If you seek a ransom to know that I do not have money, but I own very specific skills that I acquired during my long career that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let go of my daughter, the story ends here. I will not come looking for me, I will not give chase. But if you do not, I will try. You'll find it. And I will kill you. "

TAGLINE: They took his daughter. He will take their lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment