Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kates Playground 2010 Movies

The silent world. The

Now tell me in confidence, by hand.

you who have touched the hunchback of old feelings and bad luck.

Tell me about what an eye can read from a distance.

When eyelashes blur past the horizon.

Tell me what to believe when you think of hand.

What you have hidden in my hand you caressed.

What have you attacked me, you've scratched.

Tell me how many names you have crossed,

like veins without blood and chills stop.

Tell me what it feels like hell in paradise.

Who has deluded, how were you close, how were you crushed hand.

While you were trembling, clinging to the wire of hope.

Tell me what torments you saw that you do not belong.

How many tears have dried they were yours, did not see that.

Tell me blind contours without pain, tell me the size of the loss.

Tell me about each contact, lips, fingertips.

hair like stars to count, hand.

of the shots you've saved and never given.

of rabies that have stuck in my heart.

And between the lines of the pen ... you have an appeal of the card you played.

Tell me what flavor it is the skin of her face that I did not go away.

Tell me how great is the sweetness of a child's neck.

Tell me that I hid my face. The smile that they protect.

of the shoes that I have established, of my every step that brought me here.

Talk of fevers, of which I covered worn.

fresh water that I drank and I have never drank.

Speak of the laces, those non-existent barriers.

Tell the perversion of the language you spoke.

Tell me of the teeth, the pain you've been abducted.

as grocery bags torn on the bottom.

Tell me how far did you do before you let go.

Hand. Tell me. Speak to me. In the silent world of silent and absent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment