Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hives After Waxing Fix

Eri.

And you were naked, dipped in this river.
With that wonder in his eyes that smelled like baby.
I've reached out and at that moment I realized that I had more choices. In your rocking gestures
rings of light.
Look at my face to read his thoughts.
Your smile was drawn from the hands of a white butterfly.
Its wings were left in my pocket.
My beautiful pain. My
torture.
Just for you my ridiculous complaint.
just for you.
You must take care.
And you were there.
With your head is always full of thoughts.
I saw them shining in your eyes.
If there is one more that you can hide it for me.
were there. Your smile
imperfect as my life.
I tried to explain everything with a nod.
You get away from me.
Depart.
Before your dreams become my dreams. Before this becomes indifference
passion.
I can not defend myself.
I have no weapons.
destroy me with your hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment