Thursday, September 30, 2010

How To Go Faster In The Butterfly

fifteenth century.

I met you in a day less.

My allegations in the viewfinder, as the source.

You pesavi every gesture inconspicuous.

Even the trees were following your notes.

Like the story I told you in silence.

We have planned everything.

The pain for not meeting.

also incomprehensible punishment.

You have time for me, the profile of peace?

You have my time for four reasons not to love?

Did you hear the punishment for my ring?

As a sandbank in the sea.

Crushed by the infinite beauty of the lens.

seen only by those who do not fear the inability to breathe.

Vast.

Your.

canceling.

I watch on the edge of my "if" to perceive and proclaim.

You jump between my games like a child learning to cheat.

touches my face with burrs caresses as nooses.

Tell me how can I obtain pardon.

Tell me how can I slay me.

Under the stairs our night also covers the powder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment